Tuesday, January 3, 2012

'I'm Feelin' Good'


 

I’m Feeling Good

Birds flying high
You know how I feel
Sun in the sky
You know how I feel

Breeze driftin' on by
You know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good, I'm feeling good.

Fish in the sea
You know how I feel
River running free
You know how I feel
Blossom on the tree
You know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don't you know
Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when the day is done, that's what I mean
And this old world is a new world
And a bold world
For me
For me

Stars when you shine
You know how I feel
Scent of the pine
You know how I feel

Oh freedom is mine
And I know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
It's a new life
For me

And I'm feeling good, I'm feeling good, I feel so good, I feel so good.



Picture Created by Lyn Packer
It’s a New dawn, it’s a New day, and it’s a New Year!!!!!  I love this song, particularly Michael Buble’s version!  I love the way he uses this clip to portray many men’s idea of a Dream – partaking in a ‘Bond Movie’.

Yes, it’s that time of year when we meditate on all the things that we might like to achieve for the year ahead of us.  Hopefully we have relaxed enough to consider this and maybe even have a plan laid out so that we can move forward with our goals. No?  Well now might be a good opportunity to allow your mind to wander over some of things that you would like to achieve.

I love the question

“What would you do if money wasn’t an object?”

This is a great one, and can encourage us to Dream outside of the box by removing any financial limitations.  

We would love to hear some of your thoughts on this, no matter how wild – so feel free to post them into the comments below – this will encourage others to ‘Dream Big for 2012’.

It is great to be able to bounce off ideas and dreams and inspire each other! (I have the power of moderating the comments lol (whew she says!))

Some of our Dreams may be inspired by our Visions in the Night.  Try and get into the habit of writing your dreams down so you can review them later.  See one of my earlier blogs http://www.thedreamsinger.blogspot.com/2011/07/dreams-can-your-dreams-really-affect.html for some of the inventions that others have discovered in their dreams.  Some Dreams can seem so intimidating and way beyond our natural capabilities, but I believe that these are some of the most exciting ones, given to us to show us what we can become.  They encourage us to reach our full potential and they can be achieved by using our imaginations, a little boldness, and a firm conviction!

If you have had a Dream where you know that it is linked to your destiny, but you are not quite sure exactly what it is saying, feel free to send them into www.dreams.org.nz we would love to help you dig in and discover what an amazing future could be hidden in the midst of your Dreams.

You see things and say, 'Why?", but I dream things and say, 'Why not?
George Bernard Shaw

© www.dreams.org.nz January 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment